I really like the angle at which you drew the chair. It's very interesting and gives a new perspective on the chair. I feel like the more common position would be at the front of the chair, and you took a risk, and it came out really great! =)
Chelsea, I really enjoyed your negative space contours. I really liked the windmill, I knew exactly what it was even before I saw your description. I like that you drew something that was unique. Your stool is also very well drawn, the lines are very straight and acurate.
5 comments:
I really like the angle at which you drew the chair. It's very interesting and gives a new perspective on the chair. I feel like the more common position would be at the front of the chair, and you took a risk, and it came out really great! =)
The first negative space drawing (of what appears to be a windmill) has a fantastic subject! It's very intriguing!
I love the windmill, not something that I expected to see, but you did a great job of it, I really liked it and the proportion seems to be really good
Chelsea, I really enjoyed your negative space contours. I really liked the windmill, I knew exactly what it was even before I saw your description. I like that you drew something that was unique. Your stool is also very well drawn, the lines are very straight and acurate.
i really like your drawing of the chair. you can tell exactly from what angle you're looking at it. it's a different way of drawing that chair.
Post a Comment