Monday, October 08, 2007

Design research zine

I really enjoyed this project. It was difficult for me at times to find things to say about the products that I liked. Sometimes because I had a lot I could say and it was hard to differentiate between what I should say, and sometimes because I wasn't really sure why I liked it. I really enjoyed looking through all of the different magazines, and I feel that I did a good job on this project.











1 comment:

that's just it said...

I love your zine. Its one of my favorites. The layout is very professional, and I appreciate the variety in your shapes, colors, sizes, and borders. My favorite is the big orange chair.

I would have loved to have seen more of the borders in your zine. Your showed a few around some of the text yet, you could have done them around all text and even some of the pictures. It would have showed more detail overall.

Great job Keep it up!