Thursday, January 24, 2008
IAR 112 Lead Pencil Studio 11x17"
This is a refined drawing of an earlier in -class drawing when the class went to look at the Lead Pencil Studio exhibit by Annie Han and Daniel Miller titled, Without Room. I thought that the exhibit was really interesting and visually stimulating. However, because it was simply a room set up on a platform without walls, I found it difficult to draw. This feeling was only escalated by the fact that all the artifacts inside the room, with the exception of clothing (or anything that touched a person's skin), was grey. This was the most successful of the series of drawings that I completed . I struggled with knowing where to place the hatching and crosshatching and also how much to place since pretty much everything seemed the same value.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment